Royal College of Physicians in Association with the British Hypertension Society
This one-day conference will provide the latest information on novel management strategies for the treatment of resistant hypertension. Delegates will leave the conference informed of the exciting new treatment options now becoming available for these patients through stepped pharmacological therapy, interventional strategies and enhanced diagnostic techniques for patients with secondary hypertension.
The interactive programme will present practical information designed to be applicable to clinical practice – highlights include:
- Treatment challenges.
- Secondary causes of hypertension - the potential for cure.
- Blood pressure and obesity - new treatment strategies.
- Blood pressure in diabetes - translational opportunities for protecting the micro-circulation.
- Genetics of hypertension – new targets for pharmacological treatment.
A full programme will be available soon.
Booking will open shortly – early booking discounts will be available. To be alerted as soon as booking opens, please email email@example.com with the subject heading ‘Email alert: ‘Hypertension’.
Who should attend:
- Cardiology consultants and trainees.
- Clinical pharmacology consultants and trainees.
- Primary care specialists.
For information: Click here